Built of stone and wood, Acrothea with the natural landscape between the slopes of the mountains and the olive trees while giving the sense of a settlement. Crafted with ambition to offer visitors a unique experience through the perfect combination of outdoor activities, the comfort of spacious house and personalized services.
Designed with respect to Cretan architecture that ensures the comfort and pleasant hospitality experience of its guests, the house is nestled on the side of a hill. Enjoy fascinating views of the endless Cretan sea and of Kournas village.
Luxury is in the fine tactful details, the villa presents a delightful landscape of island Mediterranean gardens, a tranquil atmosphere, protected from the usual crowds.
Acrothea Villa has the following facilities:
- A large living-dining room with easy access to the terraces and the pool and the whirlpool area.
- House Kitchen provide oven, fridge, coffee maker, tea facilities, juicer, toaster and dish sets.
- The house offers two bathrooms and a wc at the living room
- Three bedrooms
- Master bedroom with a Queen size double bed, wardrobe room, private bathroom with bathtub.
- Second bedroom with a two twin push together single beds.
- Third bedroom with two twin push together single beds.
- A living area between the bedrooms with a large sofa (the sofa offers two bunk beds
- TV at the Living Room and the bedrooms
- Free WiFi internet access
- Outdoor Dinning Set (table with chairs)
- BBQ area with traditional brick oven and Dinning set
- Washing machine
- An iron and an ironing board
- Safe deposit box
- Hair dryer
- Fine linens and towels
- Swimming pool towels
- Baby cot
- High chair
- Towels / bed linen, Cleaning- Every 3 or 4 days
- Swimming pool with a whirlpool edge
- Two Sun lounge areas with sun beds next to the Swimming pool
- Private Parking.
- Air Condition
This was maybe the most picturesque villa we have ever stayed at. Perfect swimming pool, breathtaking views, high-quality facilities and of course the memorable hospitality we received made our vacation unforgettable. The proximity to the wonderful beach, Kournas Lake and yammy tavernas around was additional value. Definitely to be HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!
TripAdvisor Guest Comment